Many business clients want to take their own photographs for internal and web use.
Ed Horwich offers both Training and Mentoring to help you get the most out of the equipment you already have and can help you decide whether it is truly adequate for your needs.
How much does all this cost?
– advice on purchasing suitable equipment
– initial setup of your typical product shots
This is chiefly aimed at individuals (who may then disseminate the information to others in the company).
Initial 2.5 hour session – £175
Top-up mentoring sessions £25 per 15 mins
For multiple trainees:
Precise course/seminar costs are based on duration, location* and number of people attending the course.
Typical prices for a full day of training
- For up to 9 people attending £860** +VAT
- 10 or more people atending £970** +VAT
- Half day training/seminar for up to 9 participants £467** +VAT. (£497** for 10+)
* An additional charge for travel expenses (and any overnight stay) may apply to courses outside of Greater Manchester. Please note that we provide training for companies at your chosen location, however we are unable to provide training services here at our Manchester office.
**We offer a 10% pre-payment discount for all our courses – please ask for details.
For specific photography training we always suggest numbers are best kept to 2-3 at most, to maximise interactive involvement.
Lectures and conference presentation rates depend on length of session and location.
Course organisers and venues
– Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and how we can work together.
Telphone: 08456 444 345
or Email me using the form below